Virtually every business worth its salt has some sort of business signage to identify their commerce. But, did you know that a sign is far more than just a unique marker that helps your potential customers and clients distinguish you from the other business prospects surrounding them? Take a look at a few amazing facts that you can consider when looking at your own business signs in Cerritos:
- 35 percent of customers wouldn’t enter a business without a sign unless they were already prompted to. Furthermore, without a sign to help these people find your business, this 35 percent wouldn’t even know your business exists!
- Research shows that potential customers who live within a five mile radius of your business will see your business sign between 50-60 times per month. And, these customers are projected to make up 85 percent of your total business if you’re a strictly brick and mortar shop.
But, the facts about business signs in Cerritos don’t stop there! Aside from just showcasing your business and bolstering exposure, signs will also save you a bundle when employed correctly:
- One on-site sign for your business will deliver the exposure of roughly 24 full-page newspaper ads over the course of a year! Juxtapose the cost of a new business sign with the cost of advertising in your local newspaper and you’ll see that you break even and save money very quickly this way.
- The average cost to you, per view of your business sign is about two cents. This means that you’re spending two cents to get someone’s attention by investing in a new business sign. The cost of a TV ad per person who sees it, in comparison, it a little less than $10!
Now, money isn’t everything—it’s about justifying your costs to meet your budget. This is another avenue that signs triumph in. Consider these simple facts about exposure and how a sign can serve to deliver a big ROI:
- 35 percent of people who decide to enter a business saw a sign that prompted them to. By comparison, 29 percent of your customers will stop by because they’ve always known your business was there, 14 percent found you by word of mouth and only ten percent will have found you via other forms of advertising.
- A staggering 17 percent of your customers will be prompted to stop in on impulse when they see your sign. This means that almost one fifth of the people seeing your sign will enter your shop without having meant to do so beforehand!
Keep in mind, these are general stats—your business may fall short or exceed these exceptional expectations depending on your commerce, location and customer base. Knowing the potential benefits that business signs in Cerritos can have will help you to make the most of your business and drive your success forward, one signage impression at a time.